The school is a privileged place to facilitate the growth and maturation of the student in all their dimensions. It is our mission:
· To help students to discover their emotional, intellectual and physical potentialities, and to accept their own qualities and limitations.
· To encourage the development of the social dimension of the student, as a relevant aspect in their integral development interacting with the community.
· To promote the development of their ethical and transcendent dimension, facilitating the search for the meaning of human existence.
· We recognize the unique characteristics and the singular history of each student, and we base the educational relationship on familiarity, trust and dialogue
· As a Franciscanes school, its members promote a welcoming relationship that avoids discrimination.
We educate in values that discover in our students attitudes of person and upright citizen that acquire their own opinion and learn to make evaluations with a critical sense, capable of creatively developing their own commitment to make a more just society.
As a Franciscanes school, we identify ourselves with:
· The fraternal coexistence of life in community, with the humility of respect for others, with the patience necessary to overcome adversity and with the joy of living as a happy experience.
· We emphasize evangelical values. We educate for coexistence and peace. We educate for justice and solidarity. We educate in freedom and for freedom